Create a New Map
Select which type of map you want to create.
Maps Made Easy provides easy to follow workflow wizards to lead users in creating various types of outputs. Some of the outputs require more inputs. Any georeferenced output, like a GeoTIFF or DEM (DSM), will require at least a few of the input images to be aligned with the real world. Some cameras record this information for you, some don't.
NOTE: The non-georeferenced and manual workflows have been disabled. They will be replaced with a new georeferencing method soon. Email for access to the old versions if you are an existing user.The new Manual Georeferencing workflow is available for BETA testing. Details
|Stitch Only||Camera Georef||Basemap Georef||Manual Georef|
|No Extra Work|
|iOS Map Pilot App|
|Web-based Volumetric Measurements Available|
|Full 3D Processing Available|
|Satellite/Streets as Baselayer|
|Uses Image Geotags|
|Uses Existing Maps for Alignment|
|Uses Manually Recorded GPS Points|
|Textured 3D Model||*||*||*||*|
|Map/Model Embed Codes|
|Point Cloud (XYZ/LAS)|
|KMZ for Google Earth (3D)|
|NDVI Ag Processing||Optional *||Optional||Optional||Optional|
* Not Georeferenced
- GeoTIFF High quality image at up to 300k x 300k. Georefereced.
- DEM (DSM) GeoTIFF High quality image at 1/4 of GeoTIFF resolution. Georefereced workflows only. 32-bit elevations with NODATA.
- Colorized DEM GeoTIFF High quality image at 1/4 of GeoTIFF resolution. Georefereced workflows only.
- NDVI GeoTIFF High quality image at 1/2 of GeoTIFF resolution. Customizable color mapping. Red or Blue filtered input images.
- Tiff High quality image at up to 300k x 300k.
- JPG Compressed image at up to 300k x 300k.
- Colorized DEM JPG Compressed image at 1/4 of GeoTIFF resolution. Georefereced workflows only.
- NDVI JPG Compressed image at 1/2 of GeoTIFF resolution.
- Map iFrame Embed Code Embed the map with all associated layers on any site.
- 3D Model iFrame Embed Code Embed the 3D Model preview on any site.
- Textured 3D Model OBJ, MTL and JPG texture files. Dimensions in meters.
- Textured 3D Model (small) 100k face version of the OBJ, MTL and JPG texture files. Point cloud information is in the OBJ file. Dimensions in meters.
- Point Cloud XYZ RGB and LAS outputs for compatiblity with CAD and GIS software.
- 3D KMZ 250k face Google Earth and SketchUp compatible 3D model.
- URL to Stitched Tile Layer For use in a user's own custom maps.
- URL to Colorized DEM Tile Layer For use in a user's own custom maps.
- URL to NDVI Tile Layer For use in a user's own custom maps.