Create a New Map
Prepare the data you have already collected and upload it for processing.
Aerial Mapping Workflow
Create orthophoto maps, DEMs (DSMs), NDVI imagery and 3D models. See the Outputs page for a full list of what you get.
Use Map Pilot for DJI to collect the most accurate data possible.
- Terrain Awareness - Maintain a consistent AGL altitude.
- No Fly Zone Control - Know where you can fly and do it safely.
- Linear Flight Planning - Fly narrow corridors like roads, rivers and pipelines.
- Import Maps Made Easy Terrain Data - Use your Maps Made Easy creations to keep up with changes on the ground.
- Active Connection Mapping - Take the most accurate data possible.
- Connectionless Mapping - Ensure your images get taken by letting the aircraft trigger the camera.
Read more here: Map Pilot for DJI